permanent brow aftercare
IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS AFTER YOUR SESSION:
DAY ONE (Day of treatment):
· As your brows heal, there will be lymph fluid that will leach through your skin.
You will need to:
· Firmly blot your brows with a tissue every few minutes for the first few hours.
· Every hour on the hour, apply a rice-grain size amount of aftercare serum on treated area
· Before bed, wash lightly with soap and a fragrance free soap
DAY TWO - TEN:
· Apply rice-grain amount of aftercare serum morning and night
· Keep them completely dry
The following must be avoided during all fourteen days post procedure:
• Increased sweating. It is recommended not to sweat (heavily) for the first 10 days after the
procedure. Sweat is salt and can prematurely fade the treated area.
• Practicing sports
• Hot sauna, hot bath, or Jacuzzi
• Sun tanning, salon tanning, OR spray tanning
• Any laser or chemical treatments or peelings, and/or any creams containing Retin-A or Glycolic Acid on the face or neck
• Picking, peeling, or scratching of the micro pigmented area in order to avoid scarring of the area or removal of the pigment
• Performing tasks related to heavy household cleaning such as garage or basement cleaning where there is a lot of airborne debris
• Spicy foods
• Drinking alcohol in excess, as it may lead to slow healing of wounds
• Driving in open air vehicles such as convertibles, boats, bicycles, or motorcycles
• Touching of the eyebrow area except for when rinsing and applying the post-care cream with a cotton swab
• Applying sunscreen to your brows will help them last longer. We recommend Brush on Block.
If you have any unexpected problems with the healing of the skin, please contact us at 317-800-2958